Thursday, October 16, 2008

A few things I've learned...

Elmo’s love of goldfish isn’t the goldfish snack crackers that lives on the grocer’s shelf. His goldfish lives in a bowl and has a name – Dorothy.

I do have tolerance and patience.

The full feeling of love.

How much more you can love your child each day.

All kids love sweets – even if its apples and pears.

She’s not the dog.

You do have change the diaper – even if it’s in the bathroom of an airplane.

Santa is scary.

Sleeping is learned.

Naps equals happiness.

“Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.” -- Phylliss Diller

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Hey Lor...I mentioned earlier an issue with my blog feeder (another comment...not sure where it is now). Can you do me a huge favor when you're not holding a baby, napping or wishing for a nap? IF that day comes (and how I know how that feels...like it never will come), if you could delete the link you put on there and try again, I think it might work this time. Right now it's going to Feedburner, which is not my blog. You're not the first to experience this. I hope I've resolved the issue. Please let me know. Thanks bunches! And glad you're trying to blog more now. :)